New schedules for SEPTA's City, Suburban, and Victory Transit divisions go into effect beginning Sunday, June 18, and Monday, June 19.
The route impacted include:
• Route 15: Due to a track renewal project, buses will replace all Route 15 trolleys through Saturday, September 2, 2017.
Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.
• Route 4 & 16: Weekday midday service level adjustments
• Route 66: Weekday, Saturday and Sunday OWL trip adjustments for service to Frankford Transportation Center
• Route 93: Adjustments to first four Weekday eastbound AM trips to improve connections to the Norristown High Speed Line
• Route 94: Adjustments to Weekday AM service to Montgomery County Community College
• Route 117: Service will resume to Plaza 352
• Route 124: Select Saturday trips extended to Valley Forge Rd., and additional Sunday trips added to accommodate higher passenger volume
New schedules are available at SEPTA customer locations and online.