The newest weather data shows we will dodge the worst of the snowfall in the Philadelphia area -- this will no longer be a "crippling" storm for us, but it is still considered a significant snowstorm.
North of us -- especially up in the New York area -- is where the heaviest snowfall will occur.
Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.
We will still have limited periods of heavy snow.
WHY WE ARE DOWNGRADING THIS STORM:
View more news videos at: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/video.
Here is the revised timeline as of noon on Thursday:
- Noon - 5 p.m. -- Light Snow
- 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. -- Light Snow/Some Wind
- 10 p.m. - 7 a.m. Friday -- Heavier Snow/Wind
- Noon - 8pm Friday --Light Snow
New snowfall predictions:
- Less than 2 Inches = Extreme Southern Jersey and Southern Delaware
- 3 - 5 Inches = Wilmington, Del. and parts of South Jersey
- 4 - 8 Inches = Philadelphia, some Pa. suburbs and northern sections of South Jersey
- 8 - 12 Inches = Trenton/Allentown