The NFL Draft might have come and gone, but significant road closures are here to stay for a little while longer.
On Monday, the following streets reopened at 5 a.m.:
- Benjamin Franklin Parkway from 20th Street to the Art Museum
- Martin Luther King Drive near 24th Street.
- Eastbound Spring Garden Street
- Kelly Drive at Fairmount Avenue
Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.
Inner lanes (inbound and outbound) of Benjamin Franklin Parkway from Eakins Oval to 20th Street will reopen Wednesday, May 3.
The following streets will remained closed until 11:59 p.m. May 7:
- Spring Garden Street westbound at Pennsylvania Avenue.
- The westbound center roadway of Benjamin Franklin Parkway will maintain two lanes from 20th Street to Eakins Oval. The left lane of Benjamin Franklin Parkway will be closed from East Eakins Oval to Spring Garden St. and continue to southbound Kelly Drive, where it will open up to three travel lanes.
- The right two lanes of Eakins Oval in front of the Art Museum steps were closed for the building of the theater.
- Southbound Kelly Drive will have a lane drop between 25th Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway.