The Philadelphia Parking Authority will not enforce meter and kiosk parking violations on Tuesday due to the continued cleanup following the weekend’s snowstorm.
The PPA will still enforce and ticket for all safety violations however, which include parking in front of fire hydrants, bus zones, no stopping anytime zones, handicapped parking spaces, double parking and blocking crosswalks.
The PPA also extended its $5.00 discount garage parking rate until Tuesday at 7 a.m. for all vehicles parked in one of their garages by 11:59 p.m. Sunday. Those garages include the following:
- AutoPark at Independence Mall (5th & Market Streets)
- AutoPark at Jefferson (10th & Ludlow Streets)
- AutoPark at the Gallery (10th & Filbert Streets)
- Auto Park at Old City (2nd & Sansom Streets)
- Auto Park at 8th & Filbert Streets (801 Filbert Street)
- 15th & Cherry Street.
- Philadelphia Family Court Garage (1503-11 Arch Street - Going south on 15th Street, Enter the garage on the west side just after 15th & Cherry)
Customers must bring their ticket and pay at the PPA Management Office in each garage in order to receive the discounted $5 rate.