2 Children Among Several Sickened by Carbon Monoxide in Northeast Philly

Four people, including two children, were taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide incident in Northeast Philadelphia Wednesday morning, fire officials confirmed.

It happened along the 6400 block of Castor Avenue in the city’s Oxford Circle section before noon Wednesday.

According to fire department officials on scene, two children and two adults were taken to the hospital. Three of them were found unresponsive, fire officials said.

The conditions of the victims were not immediately known.

Two other individuals were evaluated and treated at the scene.

The location was reportedly a store front with apartments on top.

The incident remained under investigation.

Contact Us