Firefighters battled a massive two-alarm fire at a Bucks County landscaping business.
A fire began at the Spencer’s Landscaping Inc. building on Reetz and Lincoln avenues in Hulmeville Borough Wednesday around 8 p.m.
Howard Gottlieb, a leasing agent for the company, told NBC10 a spark from a gas tank sparked the fire.
Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.
"From what I understand, Harvey Spencer from Spencer's Landscaping, was at the shop grinding something," Gottlieb said. "Some sparks flew, caught something up and then a gas can blew up and then he just couldn't put it out."
Officials have not yet confirmed this.
SkyForce10 captured responding firefighters battling the massive blaze. They were able to bring the flames under control around 9:45 p.m.
No one was injured in the fire.