Medics evaluated at least 10 people and at least four were hospitalized after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected inside a Montgomery County shopping center.
Officials say high levels of CO were detected inside the Elements Horsham strip mall on 301 Horsham Road Tuesday night.
The retail center includes a Starbucks, Subway sandwich shop and other stores. It wasn't clear where the leak originated.
The entire building was evacuated. Four people were taken to Abington Memorial Hospital for further evaluation.
Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.
Some of the stores reopened later Monday night.
Also on NBC10.com: