Rain, snow and sleet are moving out of the area. Roads may be slippery in some areas Sunday morning.
- Areas of ice will be around early Sunday morning as any sleet or freezing rain ends.
- Temperatures remain below freezing overnight, so although there was only a small amount of sleet or rain, it could have accumulated as ice on surfaces.
- Precipitation ends Sunday morning, but there will be some areas of ice to deal with on the roadways.
- Warmer air should move into the area pushing the temperature above freezing.
- Rain ends Sunday morning.