ABOUT OUR DOCUMENTARY
Suicide is considered a whispered word. But those who have attempted it — and their friends and relatives — are sharing their stories to heal and help others in crisis. Watch our full-length special report.
This digital documentary is one of many video, written and interactive pieces that we have put together about this topic. Explore more of our digital exclusive reporting by clicking here.
BREAK YOUR SILENCE
Add your voice to the growing movement around suicide prevention. Pay tribute to those we’ve lost and recognize those with lived experience.
STREAMING TO YOUR TV
If you own an Apple, Android or Windows device and have a smart TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku or similar, you may be able to watch our digital documentary on your television. Below you’ll find instructions for some of the most popular devices. For others, please consult your device’s screen mirroring instructions for directions.
- Ensure your smartphone or tablet is on the same WiFi network as your Apple TV.
- Tap play on the digital documentary player above.
- When the video loads full screen, swipe up from the bottom of your screen.
- In the menu, tap on AirPlay Mirroring, choose your Apple TV.
- Enjoy our special report.
- Ensure your smartphone or tablet is on the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
- Open the Google Home app Chromecast cast icon.
- In the top left corner of the app's Home screen, tap Menu and then Cast Screen / audio and then Cast Screen / audio.
- Select your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- Tap play on the video and enjoy our special report.