Organizers released the schedule and set times for the 4th annual Budweiser Made in America Festival on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway Labor Day Weekend.
Beyonce, who performed at the Festival two years ago, will be the headliner Saturday while the Weeknd will headline Sunday night. Check out the full schedule below:
SEPTA also released information on routes and detours for the show. The following bus routes will be on temporary detour starting Friday, Sept. 4 at 10 a.m. through Monday, Sept. 7 at 5 a.m:
Routes 7, 32, 33, 38, 43, and 48
Transit will operate on a normal Saturday and Sunday schedule while local service on the Market Frankford and Broad Street lines will operate every five minutes. All SEPTA Regional Rail Parking lots will also offer parking on the weekend.
To accommodate the construction of the Made In America festival area, there will also be road closures surrounding the area.
Beginning at 10 a.m. Saturday September 5th the following closures will be in effect:
- The entire width of the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, beginning at 18th Street extending through Eakins Oval (25th Street) and behind the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- 21st Street, between Winter & Spring Garden streets
- 22nd Street, between Race Street & Fairmount Avenue
- 23rd Street, between the Benjamin Franklin Parkway & Fairmount Avenue
- 24th Street, between Fairmount & Pennsylvania avenues
- 25th Street, between Fairmount & Pennsylvania avenues
- Spring Garden Street, between 20th & 31st streets, including the Spring Garden Street
- Kelly Drive, between 23rd Street & Fairmount Avenue
- Martin Luther King Drive, between the Falls Bridge & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Pennsylvania Avenue, between Hamilton & Fairmount Avenues
- 2000 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, between the Whole Foods store & 21st Street (the
eastern half of the block, from the Whole Foods Market to 20th Street, will remain open to allow access to the store)
- Park Towne Place between 22nd & 24th streets
- I-676 Westbound off-ramp at 22nd Street (the I-676 Eastbound off-ramp at 23rd Street will be open)
There will be no parking allowed in the following areas:
- Pennsylvania Avenue between 22nd Street & Fairmount Avenue (south side of street)
- Winter Street between 20th & 22nd Streets (both sides of street)
- 20th Street between Vine Street & Callowhill Street (east side of street)
- 21st Street between the Benjamin Franklin Parkway & Race Street (both sides of street)
- 22nd Street between Winter & Spring Garden Streets (both sides of street)
- Park Towne Place between 22nd & 24th Streets (both sides of street)
Parking and roads will reopen by 5 a.m. Tuesday.