HomeLatest NewsU.S. & WorldWeather 87°VideoInvestigatorsResponds

Consumer Resources

The following agencies and organizations can take your consumer complaints, and may be able to answer many questions you have.

- Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of Attorney General Bureau of Consumer Protection 15th Floor, Strawberry Square Harrisburg, PA 17120 Online complaint form: https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/Complaints/Consumer_Complaint_Form/ - New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs 124 Halsey Street Newark, NJ 07101 973-504-6200 Online complaint form: http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/documents/complaintform.pdf - Delaware Department of Justice: Consumer Protection Division Carvel State Office Bldg. 820 N. French St. Wilmington, DE 19801 Online complaint form: http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/documents/complaintform.pdf - Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission Bureau of Consumer Services P.O. Box 3265 Harrisburg, PA 17105-3265 - Delaware Public Service Commission 861 Silver Lake Boulevard Cannon Building Suite 100 Dover, DE 19904 (302) 736-7500 Online complaint form: http://depsc.delaware.gov/consumer.shtml - New Jersey Board of Public Utilities Division of Customer Assistance 44 South Clinton Ave, 9th Floor PO Box 350 Trenton, NJ 08625-0350 Online complaint form: http://www.bpu.state.nj.us/bpu/assistance/complaints/inquiry.html - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Submit complaints regarding loans and other financial products/services: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/ - Federal Trade Commission Submit complaints regarding scams, identity theft, internet companies, credit and debt: www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov - Do Not Call List Register a number to the Do Not Call Registry & submit complaints: http://www.donotcall.gov - Consumer Product Safety Commission Report safety issues with products: http://www.SaferProducts.gov - Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network - Legal Services of New Jersey 1-888-LSNJ-LAW (1-888-576-5529) Online complaint form: https://www.lsnj.org/ - Delaware Community Legal Aid Society 302-478-8850 Online complaint form: http://www.declasi.org/ - Better Business Bureau File a complaint against a local business: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started