Carbon Monoxide Hospitalizes 4 - NBC 10 Philadelphia

Carbon Monoxide Hospitalizes 4



    4 people were rushed to the hospital this morning because of a possible carbon monoxide leak in Northeast Philadelphia. (Published Monday, Dec. 2, 2013)

    A possible carbon monoxide leak in Northeast Philadelphia sent four people to the hospital Monday morning.

    Investigators evacuated two homes on the 2000-block of Lansing Street in the city's Rhawnhurt section around 5 a.m.

    Carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms sent four residents of one of the homes to a nearby hospital.

    The house next door was evacuated as a precaution.

    Police are using fans to air out the homes. PGW is on the scene.

    This story is developing. Check back with for more details.