50 Kids Hospitalized From Carbon Monoxide Leak - NBC 10 Philadelphia

    50 Kids Hospitalized From Carbon Monoxide Leak

    50 students from Joseph H. Brown Elementary School in Holmesburg were sent to the hospital on Tuesday after getting sick from a carbon monoxide leak. The school was shut down and students were removed and taken to a near by church. NBC10's Deanna Durante reports. (Published Tuesday, Oct 9, 2012) 50 students from Joseph H. Brown Elementary School in Holmesburg were sent to the hospital on Tuesday after getting sick from a carbon monoxide leak. See More