Two men suffered burns to their hands and face in a natural gas explosion and fire at a western Pennsylvania car wash.
Police said the owner of Ducky's Car Wash in McDonald had a stuffed up nose and didn't notice the smell of leaking gas as he lit a boiler around 9:45 a.m. Sunday.
He and a customer washing an SUV in a nearby bay were injured. The customer's wife, sitting in the vehicle, was not hurt.
Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.
Firefighters said the car wash mechanical room and two car wash bays were destroyed.