A homeowner is recovering after spilled gasoline led to a massive fire at his $1.5 million mansion in Radnor, Pa.
- 92-Year-Old Woman Beaten in Home Invasion
Investigators say the unidentified man was working on a vehicle inside the garage of his home on the 200 block of Wyndom Lane on Wednesday around 4:20 p.m. As he was working, investigators say gasoline spilled and ignited, causing flames to spread to the home.
The homeowner and others managed to escape. Officials say the homeowner suffered facial injuries and was taken to the hospital. They have not yet revealed his condition.
- Alleged Upper Darby Bedroom Intruder Arrested
Firefighters fought the 2-alarm blaze for several hours until they were finally able to bring it under control. Additional fire companies from Delaware and Montgomery Counties also helped fight the fire.
The home, which was built in 2001, is listed at $1.51 million, according to zillow.com.