Harry Gross: Son, 17, is now more taxing

Dear Harry: My husband and I have always filled out Form 1040. We have been eligible for the Child Tax Credit on line 52. For 2008, however, we could not take the credit for our son because he turned 17 in October. We had to pay an extra $1,000 with our r

Copyright PHILY - Philly.com
Contact Us