Harry Gross: Misled, can he extend limit on filing suit?

Dear Harry: Please help me to find a way to file a civil lawsuit after the two-year statute of limitations has passed. I was very seriously injured in an altercation I was involved in during the time I was incarcerated in a Pennsylvania prison. I was advi

Copyright PHILY - Philly.com
Contact Us