Harry Gross: Getting the business from Harrisburg

Dear Harry: Back in 1985, I sold a small corporation that I owned to a person who was going to continue the business. All the necessary papers were filed with Harrisburg including a transfer of a liquor license.

Copyright PHILY - Philly.com
Contact Us