White Chocolate Mousse
By: Georges Perrier
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 8 egg whites
- 10 ½ ounces grated white chocolate
- In a chilled mixing bowl, begin whipping the cream unto soft peaks. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Over a medium high flame, bring the sugar and water to 121F.
- In the mixer again begin whipping the egg whites on high. Reduce to medium and slowly add the sugar. A light meringue will begin to form. It should stay warm (not hot).
- Add the grated white Chocolate and whip for 10 seconds. Half to a third of the chocolate should melt.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream and serve right away or reserve for up to 48 hours.
Chef Perrier’s Cranberry Sauce Flavored with Gran Manier
- 12oz. bag of fresh cranberry
- 1/3 to1/2 cup of gran manier
- Grated Zest of Three Oranges and Their Juice
- ¼ cup of Sugar
- Combine everything in a robo coup or blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Adjust the seasoning as you like, adding more sugar for sweetness. Or as we do, more gran manier because we like it.