Turkey and Spinach Meatballs
By: Rhonda Yancy
· 1lb of ground turkey
· 1 quarter cup of Italian bread crumbs
· 1 cup fresh raw spinach chopped
· 1/2 cup of dry house herbs
Asian Sesame Glaze Ingredients:
· Soy sauce
· Teriyaki sauce
· Sesame sauce
1. Combine fresh ground turkey, spinach, egg, mixture of dry herbs, and breadcrumbs.
2. Roll ingredients into a perfect ball of 1.5 inches and place on semi oiled cooking sheet.
3. Bake at 300° at 35 minutes, turning them halfway.
4. While turkey and spinach meatballs are baking, prepare Asian sesame glaze. Mix together an oriental sauce of three (Soy, Teriyaki, Sesame) with added garlic.
5. Coat the turkey meatballs with the glaze when finished baking and serve with sautéed onions and toasted baguette.