Have you ever wondered what women do when they’re stuck in traffic for HOURS and they just can’t hold it any longer?
Well, at least you have a chance to plan for this one.
If you’re driving down to D.C. on Inauguration Day, you may end up feeling more like you’re stuck in the middle of a natural disaster evacuation.
Traffic problems are expected to be horrendous.
- Most bridges into town will be closed.
- Roads within a 3.5-mile area of the National Mall will be closed.
- Forget about parking. Seriously. Most parking spaces will be reserved for “authorized vehicles.”
- Should You Go? Read through the reality check list if you're trying to decide.
If you do go:
- Take your own toiletries for INSIDE the car, just in case!
- Plan on parking way out and using Metro.
- Print out these bridge/road closures.
- Sign up for Text Alerts
- DON'T carry BANNED Items
- DO check out these Inauguration websites:
If you don’t go: