Recipe Provided By Chef JoyJones
1/3 cup crushed almonds (natural).
1 pound raw green beans (ends removed)
2 shallots, thinly sliced
2 cups Red, green, orange and yellow sweet bell peppers julienned
2 Tbs sesame oil
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Boil a small pot of water to blanch green beans.
- Drain beans and shock in ice water if you do not fry right away
- In a hot wok or large pan add oil.
- Quickly add all veggies to hot pan and begin to stir evenly.
- Fry for about 1-2 minutes or until veggies are just cooked but still has a little crunch. Lastly add crushed almonds, salt pepper.
- Sprinkle on grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy