So you scored tickets to see Bebe Rexha, Flo Rida and Cam Anthony at The Wawa Welcome America Philly's July 4th Concert, now what?
Here’s everything you’ll need to attend the concert.
When and Where is Wawa Welcome America Philly's 4th of July Concert?
Get Philly local news, weather forecasts, sports and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Philadelphia newsletters.
The concert will be held today, July 4, The Mann Center for Performing Arts in Philadelphia's Fairmount Park. Click here for a map.
The concert starts at 7 p.m., starring Bebe Rexha, featuring Flo Rida, and with a special performance by Cam Anthony with the Philly POPS.
Tickets are free, but you do need to get them in advance. Click here for more information and tickets.
Wawa Welcome America
16 days of free events celebrating Freedom and Liberty | June 19 – July 4, 2022
How Should I Get There?
Public transit is the way to go! Check out The Mann Loop below ...
On Sunday, July 4, SEPTA buses, trolleys, the Broad Street Line, the Market-Frankford Line, and Regional Rail will operate on a Sunday schedule, with extra service for the fireworks on the Parkway.
- SEPTA will add extra trips on the Market-Frankford Line and Broad Street Line, including six Broad Street Line Express trains leaving Fern Rock every 10 minutes from 6:10 to 7 p.m.
- Select Regional Rail trains will be added to the service schedule, or held later than regularly scheduled, for customers leaving Center City Philadelphia after the fireworks. Late night service will operate on select Airport, Chestnut Hill East, Lansdale/Doylestown, Fox Chase, Paoli/Thorndale, Manayunk/Norristown, Media/Elwyn, Trenton, Warminster, West Trenton, and Wilmington Line trains.
In addition, The Mann Loop will provide bus service for the Wawa Welcome America Concert at The Mann Center on July 4. The Mann Loop picks up customers from seven stops in Center City and drops them off right in front of the venue.
Bus routes that operate in the area of the Parkway will be detoured for the fireworks event. For more information, please visit: septa.org/service/holiday.html.
Wawa Welcome America Concert DOs:
- Do bring blankets or chairs. If you have tickets to the concert that allow lawn access, you are welcome to bring blankets and chairs to enjoy the show.
- Do bring your own picnic. Guests with lawn access also have the ability to bring their own picnics.
- Do bring cash. If don't bring your own picnic, food and beverages will be available for purchase at the Mann Center.
- Do bring a mask if you aren't fully vaccinated. Although the City of Philadelphia has lifted COVID-19 restrictions, those who are not vaccinated or fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to bring and wear their mask.
- Do wear comfortable clothing
Is it going to be hot? Humid? Crowded? Breezy? Be smart and check the forecast before you arrive to ensure the best concert experience.
Wawa Welcome America Concert DON'Ts:
- Don't bring tents. To ensure that all guest have visibility of the concert, tents and large structures are not permitted.
- Bring alcoholic beverages or weapons. The Wawa Welcome America festival is for all ages, so alcohol and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Bring fireworks, firecrackers or sparklers. Wawa Welcome America will display Fireworks over the Philadelphia Museum of Art on July 4 at 9:30 p.m. Guests are welcomed to gather at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway at 8 p.m. to view. No need to bring your own!
Also, all bags are subject to inspection. When in doubt, leave it out!
What If I Just Want to See the Fireworks?
You can head down to Philadelphia's Ben Franklin Parkway; the fireworks are expected to start at about 9:40 p.m., but you need to leave plenty of time for parking and finding your watching spot.
Enter the Parkway at Logan Circle. Remember -- there are no vendors or food trucks this year, just a great fireworks show.
Want to see fireworks somewhere besides Philly? We've got a list for you here.
And if you plan to stay home, you can watch Wawa Welcome America Philly's 4th of July Concert and the Wawa Welcome America Philly's 4th of July Fireworks on NBC10, on TeleXitos, or on the NBC10 and Telemundo Roku, AppleTV or mobile apps. We'll also stream it on NBC10.com and Telemundo62.com.