Conde Nast Drops Terry Richardson After Misconduct Claims - NBC 10 Philadelphia

Conde Nast Drops Terry Richardson After Misconduct Claims

Richardson's agent did not immediately respond to a request for comment

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Things to Do In and Around Philly This Weekend: Dec. 7-9<br />
    Getty Images for HTC
    Conde Nast International says it is severing ties with Terry Richardson, the U.S. fashion photographer who has faced allegations of sexual misconduct.

    Conde Nast International says it is severing ties with Terry Richardson, the U.S. fashion photographer who has faced allegations of sexual misconduct.

    The company's magazines include Vogue, GQ, Glamour and Vanity Fair.

    In an email published by the Daily Telegraph, executive vice president and chief operating officer James Woolhouse told Conde Nast country presidents that the company "would like to no longer work with" Richardson. He said completed but unpublished work "should be killed and substituted with other material."

    Conde Nast confirmed the content of the email Tuesday but declined to comment further.

    ‘Tonight’: Regina King on Directing 'This Is Us'

    [NATL] ‘Tonight’: Regina King on Directing 'This Is Us'

    Regina King reveals what it's like directing the tear-inducing NBC series "This Is Us," tries not to make HBO angry by hinting about “Watchmen" and discusses the love (and lighting) in her awards-buzzy film, "If Beal Street Could Talk."

    (Published Friday, Dec. 14, 2018)

    Richardson's agent did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Richardson has previously denied mistreating models.

    Richardson has photographed stars including Beyonce, Rihanna and Lady Gaga and directed Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball" video.