NBC10 News at 11 p.m. tied for the most-watched late local newscast among adults 25 to 54 during November 2017, according to Nielsen.
In addition, NBC10 News at 4 a.m. ranked #1 in that time period among adults 25-54.
NBC10 News was the only local morning newscast to experience ratings growth in every local morning news time period, from 4 a.m. through 7 a.m. among adults 25 to 54.
Telemundo62’s local weekday newscasts, Noticiero Telemundo62 at 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6 p.m. and 11 p.m., were the most-watched Spanish language newscasts in the market during November 2017 among adults 18 to 49.
Year to year, Telemundo62 attracted 50 percent more Spanish-language viewers among adults 18 to 49 at 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
"Our performance reflects the hard work and passion our team brings every day to serve our audiences," said Ric Harris, president and general manager of NBC10 and Telemundo62. "We are thrilled that more viewers are continuing to turn to both NBC10 and Telemundo62 for their news, weather and consumer information in the Greater Philadelphia region. We take pride in being the fastest growing news organization to serve the Philadelphia market in two languages."
Additional highlights from November 2017:
WCAU / NBC10
• NBC10 News at 11 p.m. tied for #1 late news in adults 25 to 54. This is the second time this year that NBC10 ranks #1 at 11 p.m. NBC10’s 11 p.m. newscast received a 2.1 rating, a 17 percent increase over November 2016.
• NBC10’s morning newscasts (Monday through Friday, 4 a.m. through 7 a.m.) grew 38 percent among adults 25-54.
• For the third consecutive month in the 2017-2018 season (September, October, November), NBC10 is the only station to show growth in the ratings during local evening news (Monday through Friday, 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.) among adults 25-54.
• NBC10 finished #1 in prime time among Adults 25-54.
• NBC10 had the highest rating for a Philadelphia Eagles game so far this season, with a 28.4 rating for the Nov. 19 game against the Dallas Cowboys.
WWSI / Telemundo62
• Noticiero Telemundo62 at 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m were the #1 Spanish language newscasts in the time period, with a 50 percent ratings increase over November 2016 among adults 18-49
• Noticiero Telemundo62 at 6 p.m. was the #1 Spanish language newscast, with ratings triple that of November 2016 among adults 18-49
• Telemundo62 was the #1 Spanish language programming during weekday afternoons from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Telemundo62 was the #1 Spanish language programming during prime time weekday evenings from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. among adults 18-49
Source: The Nielsen Company; Live/Same Day ratings, November 2017 sweep (October 26-November 22, 2017)