Philadelphia Weather

< BACK

73°

Overcast

Philadelphia, PA

Set Location
 beta

Personal Weather Station Map

Tap to learn more »

Philadelphia, PA
Change Location

73°

Overcast

Overcast

Updated 8:35 AM EDT

Feels Like: 73°

Humidity: 90%

Wind: SSW 6 mph

Dew Point: 70°

Hourly

  • 9AM
    75°
    20%
  • 10AM
    77°
    20%
  • 11AM
    79°
    20%
  • 12PM
    82°
    20%
  • 1PM
    83°
    20%
  • 2PM
    85°
    30%
  • 3PM
    85°
    40%
  • 4PM
    84°
    50%
  • 5PM
    82°
    60%
  • 6PM
    82°
    50%
  • 7PM
    82°
    50%
  • 8PM
    80°
    30%
  • 9PM
    76°
    20%
  • 10PM
    74°
    20%
  • 11PM
    73°
    20%
  • 12AM
    72°
    20%
  • 1AM
    71°
    20%
  • 2AM
    70°
    30%
  • 3AM
    70°
    40%
  • 4AM
    70°
    30%
  • 5AM
    70°
    40%
  • 6AM
    69°
    30%
  • 7AM
    69°
    20%
  • 8AM
    68°
    20%

Next 10 Days

  • Today
    Scattered T-storms
    90°
    67°
    +

    What To Expect

    Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High around 90F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

    Humidity 78% Wind 8 WNW Chance of Precipitation 100%

  • Tue
    Cloudy
    75°
    65°
    +

    What To Expect

    Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High around 75F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

    Humidity 80% Wind 7 NNE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Wed
    Mostly Cloudy
    82°
    67°
    +

    What To Expect

    Considerable cloudiness. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

    Humidity 62% Wind 7 NE Chance of Precipitation 10%

  • Thu
    Partly Cloudy
    85°
    71°
    +

    What To Expect

    Building clouds, chance rain

    Humidity 56% Wind 7 NE Chance of Precipitation 10%

  • Fri
    Scattered T-storms
    87°
    71°
    +

    What To Expect

    Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 70s.

    Humidity 61% Wind 7 NE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Sat
    Mostly Sunny
    86°
    70°
    +

    What To Expect

    More sun than clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 70s.

    Humidity 67% Wind 7 NE Chance of Precipitation 60%

  • Sun
    Mostly Sunny
    87°
    70°
    +

    What To Expect

    A few clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

    Humidity 55% Wind 7 NE Chance of Precipitation 10%

  • Mon
    Partly Cloudy
    88°
    69°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 70s.

    Humidity 54% Wind 7 NE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Tue
    Scattered T-storms
    89°
    70°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 70s.

    Humidity 63% Wind 7 NE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Wed
    Partly Cloudy
    91°
    71°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.

    Humidity 57% Wind 7 NE Chance of Precipitation 10%

<p>There is a flash flood threat for Monday morning. Temperatures are cooler in the morning, but will heat up. Later in the afternoon there is a chance of thunderstorms. NBC10 First Alert Weather meteorologist Bill Henley has your forecast.</p>

Today's Forecast
Heating up today with scattered showers and a chance of thunderstorms. Cooler and comfortable conditions are on the way. Full Forecast »