Philadelphia Weather

< BACK

81°

Broken Clouds

Philadelphia, PA

Set Location
 beta

Personal Weather Station Map

Tap to learn more »

Philadelphia, PA
Change Location

81°

Broken Clouds

Broken Clouds

Updated 11:04 AM EDT

Feels Like: 84°

Humidity: 65%

Wind: NW 7 mph

Dew Point: 68°

Hourly

  • 12PM
    84°
    0%
  • 1PM
    85°
    0%
  • 2PM
    86°
    0%
  • 3PM
    87°
    0%
  • 4PM
    87°
    0%
  • 5PM
    87°
    0%
  • 6PM
    86°
    0%
  • 7PM
    85°
    0%
  • 8PM
    83°
    0%
  • 9PM
    80°
    0%
  • 10PM
    79°
    0%
  • 11PM
    78°
    0%
  • 12AM
    76°
    0%
  • 1AM
    74°
    0%
  • 2AM
    73°
    0%
  • 3AM
    72°
    0%
  • 4AM
    71°
    0%
  • 5AM
    70°
    0%
  • 6AM
    69°
    0%
  • 7AM
    70°
    0%
  • 8AM
    72°
    0%
  • 9AM
    74°
    0%
  • 10AM
    77°
    0%
  • 11AM
    79°
    0%

Next 10 Days

  • Today
    Partly Cloudy
    88°
    68°
    +

    What To Expect

    Areas of dense morning fog. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 88F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

    Humidity 70% Wind 6 NNW Chance of Precipitation 10%

  • Thu
    Mostly Cloudy
    86°
    74°
    +

    What To Expect

    More clouds than sun. Chance of showers late

    Humidity 64% Wind 7 ESE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Fri
    Scattered T-storms
    88°
    73°
    +

    What To Expect

    Scattered t'storms

    Humidity 67% Wind 8 SSE Chance of Precipitation 60%

  • Sat
    Showers
    87°
    71°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly cloudy with chance of showers

    Humidity 60% Wind 8 SSE Chance of Precipitation 40%

  • Sun
    Sunny
    89°
    69°
    +

    What To Expect

    Abundant sunshine. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

    Humidity 61% Wind 8 SSE Chance of Precipitation 10%

  • Mon
    Mostly Sunny
    88°
    72°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly sunny

    Humidity 57% Wind 8 SSE Chance of Precipitation 10%

  • Tue
    Showers
    88°
    71°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly cloudy with chance of showers

    Humidity 64% Wind 8 SSE Chance of Precipitation 30%

  • Wed
    Scattered T-storms
    87°
    70°
    +

    What To Expect

    Scattered t'storms

    Humidity 61% Wind 8 SSE Chance of Precipitation 40%

  • Thu
    Sunny
    87°
    68°
    +

    What To Expect

    Sunny

    Humidity 56% Wind 8 SSE Chance of Precipitation 10%

  • Fri
    Sunny
    80°
    62°
    +

    What To Expect

    Sunshine. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.

    Humidity 50% Wind 8 SSE Chance of Precipitation 10%

<p>Foggy morning but temperatures expected to be in the 80s for Wednesday. Beware of a rip current risk at the shore due to the off-shore Hurricane Gert. NBC10 First Alert Weather meteorologist Bill Henley has your forecast .</p>

Today's Forecast
Thick fog disappears for a sunny and warm day today. Shower threat returns Friday and Saturday. Full Forecast »