This baby shower however is for wildlife babies.
Arrival of new baby animals in spring marks the start of the Schuylkill Center clinic's busy season.
The Wildlife ambassadors -- five adorable animals -- will be at the baby shower and visitors will learn about protecting animals’ natural habitats.
Children’s activities will be held throughout the event but also there will be wildlife presentations led by Rick Schubert, Director of the Wildlife rehabilitation clinic.
While admission is free, the Schuylkill Center asks you to donate items that they use throughout the year. These items include:
· Paper Towels
· Dawn Dish Detergent
· Fragrance Free Laundry Detergent
· Trash Bags (Large Kitchen and 33 gallon sizes)
· Receiving Blankets/Flannel Blankets/Hospital Blankets
· Fleece Fabric
· Dog and Cat Food (canned or dry)
· Baby Food (Jars)
· Pedialyte (unflavored), electrolyte solution
· Home Depot or Lowes Gift Cards
· Grocery Store Gift Cards
· Petco or Petsmart Gift Cards
· Latex Gloves
For information on the Baby Shower for Wildlife visit the Schuylkill Center Website.