Updated 2:59 PM EST, Mon, Dec 20, 2010
Recipe submitted by Chef Katie Cavuto Boyle, Healthy Bites
· 4, 4-5 oz filets of cod
· Juice and zest of 1 lemon
· Pint of cherry tomatoes
· 4 cloves garlic, whole
· 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
· 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (split)
· Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss the tomatoes in a large bowl with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet cut side up and roast until soft and juicy, about 20 minutes. Serve.
- While tomatoes are cooking, place cod on a baking pan. Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil.
- When the tomatoes have about 10 minutes of cooking to go, place cod in 425 degree oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve Cod with roasted tomatoes.
Yield 4 servings
White Bean Puree
· 2 cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
· 3 cloves of roasted garlic
· 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
· ½ tablespoon fresh rosemary, chiopped
· 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
· Salt and pepper
- Puree the beans with the other ingredients in a food processor.
First Published: Dec 20, 2010 9:10 AM EST