State Police say a toddler who is believed to have wandered away from his family and was later found unconscious in a northwestern New Jersey lake is expected to make a full recovery.
Sgt. Brian Polite says the 2-year-old boy was in stable condition Sunday.
The boy was found floating about 25 feet from the shoreline of Holiday Lake in Montague on Saturday.
State troopers and emergency responders arrived at the North Shore Point area of the High Point Country Club and were able to revive the toddler, who was flown to a hospital.
Polite says police believe the boy wandered away from his family but that an investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- Dip in Swimming Hole Turns Deadly
- Body of Missing Woman Found, Husband Charged
- DUI Driver Strikes 2 Kids, 2 Adults: Police
- NFL Player Arrested at Philly International Airport
- Explosive Fire Causes Home to Collapse: Officials