Police say a 17-year-old boy apparently drowned in a private swim-club pool in Whitehall Township Saturday.
The Morning Call reports the death of Abel DeLuna was "related to an incident that occurred" while he was swimming at the Allencrest Aquatic Club pool located at 1020 West Livingston Street, according to information from Lehigh County Chief Deputy Coroner Paul Hoffman.
DeLuna was pronounced dead at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown, according to the paper.
An autopsy is scheduled Monday to determine cause and manner of death, and no further information was available Sunday.
More Stories on NBC10.com:
- Man Charged in Crash That Killed Father, Daughter
- 1 Dead, I Injured in Separate Shooting in Philly
- Skydiver Injured During Jump in Bucks County
- Amaro Speaks on Trade Rumors
- Camden Cameras Spark Privacy Concerns