It's back-to-school time which means your kid needs a uniform. Here's where you can buy the clothing you need without breaking the bank.
- Aeropostale - Uniform essentials start at $12 with a flat shipping rate of $5.
- Burlington Coat Factory - It doesn't get much better than this -- uniforms start at less than $3 a piece, plus shipping is free on orders over $99.
- Kmart - Uniforms start at just $8.99. Shipping on purchases of $59 or more is free.
- Old Navy - Polos as low as $5 and khakis starting at $10, plus free shipping on purchases over $50.
- Sears - Uniforms start at $12. You can save $10 on any Docker's brand uniform purchase of $75 or more with the code DOCKERS 10. Shipping's free over $59.
- Target - Tops start at $6 and bottoms at $8.
- Walmart - Uniforms can run you as little as $5.97 and shipping is free on kids apparel, school supplies and backpacks.