Utilities and emergency crews in New Jersey are preparing for Hurricane Sandy and they're asking New Jersey residents to do the same.
Emergency management officials are encouraging residents and visitors to continue monitoring the storm and have supply kits and evacuation plans ready if needed.
Here is county by county list of information and tools you may need.
Cape May County
- Office of Emergency Management: 609-463-6570
- Emergency Preparedness Guide
- Evacuation Routes
- Avalon Evacuation Plans
- Office of Emergency Management: 609-799-0110
- Trenton Emergency Hotline: 609-989-3838
- Trenton Emergency Management