Philly Tech Week Top 10 Events
Philly Tech Week is here! The event, spanning April 19-27, focuses on technology and collaboration in Philadelphia. Last year, there were more than 10,000 attendees at 88 events. This year's event kicked off with the largest game of Pong played and projected onto the Cira Center.
Here's the top 10 things you don't want to miss during 2013 Philly Tech Week:
- International Space Apps reception - First Round Capital, 4040 Locust Street - Friday, April 19 at 6:00 p.m.
- The Grandest Game of Pong on the planet - Philadelphia Museum of Art steps - Friday, April 19 at 8 p.m.
- Women in Tech Summit - Philadelphia University, 4201 Henry Avenue - Saturday, April 20 at 9:00 a.m.
- Philly Foursquare Games at the Porch - 30th Street Station - Sunday, April 21 at 12:00 p.m.
- Philly Robotics Expo - Drexel University's Bossone Research Center - Monday, April 22 at 9 a.m.
- Blackout: Reinventing Black Media in the Digital Age - Free Library of Philadelphia, 1901 Vine Street - Monday, April 22 at 5:30 p.m.
- Philly as the Social Entrepreneurship Hub lunchtime series - Quorum at University Science Center, 3711 Market Street 8th Floor - Wednesday, April 24 at 12 p.m.
- Startup 101 Start your own business - Pyramid Club, 1735 Market Street - Thursday, April 25 at 4:00 p.m.
- Entrepreneurship and Investment in Philadelphia with Ben Franklin Technology Partners - Navy Yard Building 101, 4747 S. Broad Street - Friday, April 26 at 12 p.m.
- BarCamp News Innovation Conference - Temple University Annenberg Hall, 2020 North 13th Street - Saturday, April 27 at 9 a.m.