One man was injured in a three-car crash on the Ben Franklin Bridge this evening.
Police say a man driving a Chrysler 300 lost control of his car and crashed into another vehicle around 7:15 p.m. on the eastbound side. That car hit a third vehicle and one of the cars caught fire, according to police.
Investigators say the driver who lost control of his car complained of some sort of chest pain and was taken to Cooper Medical Center. The other two drivers got out safely.
The bridge was closed for about 30 minutes while crews cleared the accident.
Police are investigating the cause of the crash.
Also on NBC10.com:
- 3 Dead, 3 Safe in Trenton Standoff
- Man Shot, Killed Inside Ice Cream Shop
- Report: 3 NJ Colleges Improperly Awarded Loans
- Pa. Doesn't Pay Jobless Benefits on Time
- 2 Officers Injured in Bar Fight