A judge has dismissed a bullying lawsuit filed against a former New Jersey high school football coach.
- WATCH: Mother recounts last time with daughter before Anne Bryan was killed in Philly building collapse
A former Somerville High School football player alleged Greg Arakelian bullied him and sabotaged his chances of playing college football.
But the judge found the student had not presented evidence in depositions to prove his case.
Arakelian tells the Courier News of Bridgewater he feels vindicated.
The student's lawyer, Brian Cige, says it was a very difficult case.
Arakelian is no longer a coach at the school, but remains a guidance counselor. He's an assistant coach at Hanover Park High School.
- Teen's Chilling Confession to Murdering Friend Over PS3
- Man's Body Found in Creek After Deadly Drug Dispute
- Woman Defrauds Medicare in $200K Mattress Scheme
- QB Involved in Fight Hurls Football at Player's Chest