Intense flames tore through a South Jersey home bringing a dark end to the Thanksgiving holiday.
The fire broke out around 5:45 p.m. on Thursday inside a home along the 3620 E. Chestnut Ave., Vineland Fire officials say.
Video captured by an NBC10 viewer showed flames shooting into the air as firefighters worked to knock back the fire.
Fire officials said five fire companies were called out to fight the blaze including three Vineland Fire companies. Crews from Buena Vista Township and Buena Borough assisted by bringing in water tankers.
The fire was brought under control just before 8 p.m., but crews continued to spray down hot spots.
Officials say the home was occupied prior to the fire, but it's unclear how many people lived there. No one was hurt.
There is no cause and the fire remains under investigation.
More news from NBC10.com:
- Mothballed Philly Cruise Ship Getting Makeover
- Mayor's Water Meter Registered Zero for Years: Report
- Prepare to Pay More Under Private Ambulance Plan: Volunteers
- Thanksgiving Sinkhole Eats Police Cruiser, Residents Boil Water
- "A Christmas Story" at 30: Now Part of the Family