Gas Odor Evacuates Lansdowne Condo

It happened at the Wildman Arms Condominiums on 80 W Baltimore Avenue.

By David Chang
|  Sunday, Jun 10, 2012  |  Updated 4:09 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Gas Odor Evacuates Lansdowne Condo

Crews are currently performing carbon monoxide readings inside the building.

advertisement

A condo in Lansdowne has been evacuated due to a detected gas odor. It happened at the Wildman Arms Condominiums on 80 W Baltimore Avenue.

Crews are currently performing carbon monoxide readings inside the building. Officials say medics have arrived at the scene though they are unsure of any injuries.
 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
FlyeredUp: Win 2 Tickets to Flyers Playoff Game
Win two tickets to the first 2014... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out