Gas Leak Forces Evacuations at Local College

View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    Students and faculity were evacuated from a local college Monday morning due to a gas leak.

    Two residence halls and three academic buildings were evacuated around 11:30 due to a gas leak at a construction site on the campus of the College of New Jersey, according to the school.

    Officials are also asking that students living in houses along Route 31, directly across from campus, evacuate as well.

    This story is developing. Check back for more details.