A Delaware County elementary school was evacuated this morning after a gas leak, according to authorities.
PECO says that a contractor hit a gas service line to Nether Providence Elementary School at 11:15.
The area was deemed safe by the untility company a half an hour later. They are now making permanent repairs.
Students of the elementary school have been moved to Strath Haven Middle School to be picked up by their parents.
"Please know that everyone is accounted for and safe," the Wallingford-Swarthmore School District said on their website.