Residents of a Center City high rise are evacuated after fire breaks out inside the building.
The fire started around 8:30 p.m. inside the Centre Square building at 15th and Market, next to the city's recognizable clothespin landmark.
Authorities tell NBC10 the fire started in an electrical room on the 13th floor of the building.
Fire crews have the situation under control and PECO is on the scene assessing the damage to the electrical system.
No one was injured.
- Made in America’ Philly Event Details Announced
- Carjacker Makes Off With Radioactive Medical Waste
- Ex-Fire Marshal Steals $250K From Fire Co.
- Officers Search for Suspect After Police Car Stolen