Fire Breaks Out at Spring Garden Row Home

View Comments ()
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    NBC10.com

    At least one person was taken to the hospital after a row home caught fire in the Spring Garden section of the city.

    Flames broke out at the three-story home on 624 North 12th Street Monday afternoon. At least one person was rescued after he or she was spotted hanging from a window.

    The victim was taken to the hospital after suffering smoke inhalation.

    Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control. Officials have not yet revealed the cause.