Fire Breaks Out at Apartment Complex, Residents Evacuated

View Comments ()
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    NBC10.com

    Residents were evacuated from an apartment complex in the Spring Garden section of the city after a fire broke out Monday night.

    The fire started at the Parkway House Apartments on the 2200 block of Pennsylvania Avenue around 8:15 p.m. The fire led to a power outage on the street that extends for several blocks.

    Residents in the complex were evacuated. No one was hurt during the incident.

    The fire was brought under control around 9 p.m.and power was restored to nearby homes.