Carbon Monoxide Detected Inside Shopping Center

By David Chang and Dan Stamm
|  Wednesday, Apr 2, 2014  |  Updated 5:46 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Many were left feeling sick after a carbon monoxide leak at a Horsham, Pa. shopping center.

NBC10.com

Many were left feeling sick after a carbon monoxide leak at a Horsham, Pa. shopping center.

Medics evaluated at least 10 people and at least four were hospitalized after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected inside a Montgomery County shopping center.

Officials say high levels of CO were detected inside the Elements Horsham strip mall on 301 Horsham Road Tuesday night.

The retail center includes a Starbucks, Subway sandwich shop and other stores. It wasn't clear where the leak originated.

The entire building was evacuated. Four people were taken to Abington Memorial Hospital for further evaluation.

Some of the stores reopened later Monday night.

Also on NBC10.com:

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
10 Questions With
We sit down with some of the... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out