Police identified a man who died in a Camden house fire last weekend.
The 1-alarm blaze began Saturday at 3 a.m. at an abandoned home on the 600 block of Point Street.
Police say Charles Thorpe, 28, of Mantua, died in the blaze. Thorpe was burned so badly that investigators had trouble identifying him and were finally able to do so through dental records.
A 20-year-old woman from Atco was injured in the fire. She suffered third degree burns and remains at Temple University Hospital where she is in critical but stable condition.
Police say both Thorpe and the woman were staying at the abandoned home. Burning candles appear to be the cause of the fire, according to investigators.