Attempted Mole Removal Causes House Fire

Sunday, Nov 3, 2013  |  Updated 12:26 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Attempted Mole Removal Causes House Fire

Associated Press

advertisement

Police officers quickly extinguished a southern New Jersey house fire that authorities say was sparked by a "pest removal apparatus'' the residents were using to eliminate moles.

 
Brick Township police tell the Asbury Park Press that no injuries were reported in the fire, which broke out on Clay Avenue shortly before 11:30 p.m. Saturday. But specific details on the device the residents were using were not disclosed.

Police were able to smother the flames quickly using an extinguisher, and the home only had minor damage.

Also on NBC10.com:

 


Get the latest from NBC10 Philadelphia anytime: Android/iPhone/iPad Apps | SMS Alerts | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | RSS

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
FlyeredUp: Win 2 Tickets to Flyers Playoff Game
Win two tickets to the first... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out