2 Hospitalized After CO Leak at Montco Apartment

It happened early Monday morning at the North Apartments on North Franklin Street in Pottstown.

By David Chang
|  Monday, Dec 31, 2012  |  Updated 11:01 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
2 Hospitalized After CO Leak at Montco Apartment

NBC10.com

advertisement

Two people are in the hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at a Montgomery County apartment complex.

It happened around 5:30 a.m. on Monday at the North Apartments on North Franklin Street in Pottstown. Two residents inside the apartment suffered from CO poisoning. Officials say they drove themselves to Pottstown Hospital for treatment.

Crews are currently going through the apartment complex which is under renovation. At least one building has been evacuated.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
FlyeredUp: Win 2 Tickets to Flyers Playoff Game
Win two tickets to the first... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out