1 Dead, 2 Hurt in Shooting Inside Bucks County Home | NBC 10 Philadelphia

1 Dead, 2 Hurt in Shooting Inside Bucks County Home



    After listening to a news conference from acting Bristol Township Police Chief John Godzieba, NBC10's Matt DeLucia reports with emerging details from the scene of a triple shooting that occurred in a neighborhood early Tuesday morning. (Published Tuesday, July 8, 2014)

    A man has been killed and two others are fighting for their lives after a triple shooting inside a Bucks County home early Tuesday morning. One of the men had been paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair after a previous shooting.

    The shooting took place just after 1 a.m. Tuesday at a home along the quiet 900 block of Winder Drive in Bristol Township, Pa., police said.

    Bristol Township Police Acting Chief John Godzieba confirmed 24-year-old Tyrone Moss, of Levittown, Pa., died at the home after being shot in the head.

    Bristol Police Chief Details Triple Shooting

    [PHI] Bristol Police Chief Details Triple Shooting
    NBC10 was there as Bristol township's acting Police Chief Lieutenant John Godzieba released information about a shooting early Tuesday morning that injured two and left one dead.
    (Published Tuesday, July 8, 2014)

    Josh Johnson, the 29-year-old homeowner, was also shot in the head, the chief said. The man, who family say has been wheelchair bound since a 2006 shooting, is on life-support at Aria Torresdale Hospital in Philadelphia.

    "He's a good guy and it's a shame. It's sad," said Johnson's friend Kendra Jones. She described him as a peacekeeper.

    Godzieba said the third man, identified as 24-year-old Lamell Duffy, of Levittown, Pa., was also taken to Aria. He's listed in serious condition with a gunshot wound to the back.

    Duffy was able to run from the house after being shot and go to a neighbor's home, according to police. The chief said that was the first report of any disturbances in the neighborhood.

    Police have not named any suspects and have not recovered a weapon inside the home. Godzieba said investigators were still processing the crime scene.

    A large police presence remains on the scene as the investigation continues.