Workers accidentally struck a natural gas line Thursday morning causing evacuations at a Delaware County shopping center.
PECO says contractors working at the Chuck E. Cheese's at 381 Baltimore Pike struck a 4-inch gas main around 9:15 a.m.
They gas line was repaired by 10:05 a.m.
Nearby stores were cleared while PECO rushed to the scene to patch the leak. No local service outages were reported.
Witnesses tell NBC10 that you could smell gas in the air.
There were no reports of injuries.
Traffic continued to move along Baltimore Pike, but some side streets were affected.
Chuck E. Cheese's is closed due to on-going construction.